Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fathers Day 2013

So it is Fathers Day again!!! I get to thinking about my father and all he went through for my family and our country. My father is a Vet  who served In Vietnam and has sufford for 30+ years because of his service. He  served in the Marine Corp and came home with PTSD and Agent Orange Exposure which has given him a lot of health problem as I have heard many Vietnam Vets say "'Nams the gift that keeps on giving"...

 I would just like to tell my day how much I love him he wasn't always able to be there for special things because of his health but I am so grateful for the memories I have with him I love you dad so much. I am so proud of the service you have given to this country and all the sacrifices you and mom made for me and my siblings thanks so much.


Love always,
       Proud Daughter of a Marine

No comments:

Post a Comment