Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ok so sorry about the long absence

I ended up going home to my moms house for a month and while I was there my husband bought me a house yeah crazy right? I didn't get to see it tell we got the keys for it...so crazy!!! It is awesome though!! It is in a small town in Arizona its nice I am hoping I will adjust to another move I realized on our anniversary that we have had a new apartment now house for ever year we have been married : P I thought I would not move anymore after I got married hah fat chance right. So anyways all this madness has been going on so I will try to start posting again the boys are getting huge and so handsome.... hope I can find which box I packed my camera so I can post some pictures for you all to see post soon promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment