Friday, July 20, 2012

Bath Time Fun and then some

So my 22 month old Sam loves bath time. Well, he has now decided that the tub is his swimming pool, he will lay on his tummy and frog swim. It is too funny and cute. The not so cute part of bath time is that one of his other favorite things to do is to put water in his mouth and spit it out at the water spout and mommy. Oh what joys. He has also figured out if you slap the surface of the water it splashes. Hello wet floor and slipping hazard (in comes mat and lots of extra towels). I am just so happy for shower curtains!! They protect me and my bathroom floor (for the most part)... One thing I am finding with bath time is I either have to do it with my husband around or when my 2 month old is asleep. Which can be hard on Sam cause he loves to stay in the tub for long periods of times and it doesn't always work out like that. Oh well I guess he will have to get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment