Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happenings that are happening

So its been a while since I posted sorry it has been quite hectic for us. My husband got a job in another state and we moved him and all of our stuff to our new town, while I am living with my in laws in our old town trying to get a transfer with my company. It has been very hard on my boys especially since my older one is such a daddy's boy he misses him so much. Nights, let me tell you have been totally insane!!! I don't know how single mothers do it especially the ones who do it well they are amazing and when I am able to from now on I will try my best to help them. There was a few day where I went with absolutely no sleep at all. Finally on a Saturday when my mother-in-law wasn't at work I asked if she could watch the boys and I took a two hour nap. Man I never thought being a single parent would be so hard and I have help.
    My husband is an amazing man and I now appreciate him a million times more than i did before this experience. Don't get me wrong  I appreciated him before but now I feel so much more of what he did for me not just with the kids but the hugs and affection he showed me throughout the week.
    So here is a list of things I never thought about before this experience.
             Taking a long shower
              Going to the Bathroom alone
             Reading a book for 5 minutes
             Savoring my food
             Sewing
             Alone time
             Hugs and kisses from my love
             Sleeping (a  million times over this one is the one I miss the most)


So yeah that has been whats going on with us. Oh and tomorrow I will be making spaghetti sauce from scratch I will let you know how it goes and post my recipe up on here if i manage to make it taste good.

No comments:

Post a Comment